Last Person To Post Wins

Who dear? Me dear? Speechless dear? No dear! How Very Dare You!! :D

And no I didn't start it either - you did as usual lol! :p

:D err, you start:Ded with the handcuffs, i just filled in the blanks :D

:cry::cry: You're all so mean!!

Aww Carol :hug99:
I was just about to go to bed and thought I'd check in again. Are they being mean to you hun. Shall i go and beat him up?? (Actually, think you're nearer than me!)

Then again - he's probably gone to sleep already hehe. Men, can't take the pace eh!

Aww Carol :hug99:
I was just about to go to bed and thought I'd check in again. Are they being mean to you hun. Shall i go and beat him up?? (Actually, think you're nearer than me!)

Then again - he's probably gone to sleep already hehe. Men, can't take the pace eh!

I *sniff* know Debs, *sniff* they're supposed to be my friends *sniff* and look how they're *sniff* ganging up on me!! :eek: *sniff*

I'm too hurt *sniff* to talk, *huge sigh* think I'll have to go to bed *sniff* maybe a few hours kip will help *sniff* cheer me up *sniff*. ;):D

I hope that *sniff *sniff clears up hun. awww you know were only messing with ya :hug99::grouphugg:

I'm of to bed aswell night night everyone :) I have my crown so please dont try and steal it :D

I hope that *sniff *sniff clears up hun. awww you know were only messing with ya :hug99::grouphugg:

I'm of to bed aswell night night everyone :) I have my crown so please dont try and steal it :D

HA HAH!! My cunning plan worked!! ;);):D

I'm away to my bed too, must try and catch up on some much needed sleep!

Buh bye!! :D:D

Back