Last Person To Post Wins

Whatever!!!!!!!!! Where is Carol hiding i wonder..? Im still tired but have mountains of stuff to day cant bring myself to have my 1st shake..go on allan tell me to drink it :(

Whatever!!!!!!!!! Where is Carol hiding i wonder..? Im still tired but have mountains of stuff to day cant bring myself to have my 1st shake..go on allan tell me to drink it :(

:D Yep get back into the swing of things, have some water and a shake, tierd??? you cant get jetlag from lanzarote, its only a 3 hour flight :p

was actually 3.5 on way over and 3.20 on the way back!! ive had some now suppose it tastes ok not as good as a san miguel mind u!!! :D have a pile of washing to do aswell can i borrow you for a while?

was actually 3.5 on way over and 3.20 on the way back!! ive had some now suppose it tastes ok not as good as a san miguel mind u!!! :D have a pile of washing to do aswell can i borrow you for a while?

:D No i am having a lazy day today, no kids, no wife, housework and gardening chores complete, no washing and ironing to do, its great :D

Oh look, I log in and I'm all alone lol! So much for you 2 giving it large with the "I'm here to stay" blah blah blah lol!!! :p:p:p

I RULE!! As usual!! :party0049::party0048: Just off to take Chris to Mechanics then I'm back for my lunchtime cuppa:coffee: so you'd all better stay away or I'll have a tantrum lol! :D

P.S. Welcome back Becky! Glad to see you managed to get in a bit of sunbathing in between drinking!

Oh look, I log in and I'm all alone lol! So much for you 2 giving it large with the "I'm here to stay" blah blah blah lol!!! :p:p:p

I RULE!! As usual!! :party0049::party0048: Just off to take Chris to Mechanics then I'm back for my lunchtime cuppa:coffee: so you'd all better stay away or I'll have a tantrum lol! :D

P.S. Welcome back Becky! Glad to see you managed to get in a bit of sunbathing in between drinking!

:p Im still here winning, just popped out to fill my car up, so much for asda and tescos dropping the prices by 3p, its still the same as last week :mad:

:D have you managed to sort all your accounts out then??? :D

Getting there - think its going to be a late night too :rolleyes: I've still got some 'free' time tomorrow (as in my customers are all in the evening this week :confused:)

Just sent you a msg by the way.....

Getting there - think its going to be a late night too :rolleyes: I've still got some 'free' time tomorrow (as in my customers are all in the evening this week :confused:)

Just sent you a msg by the way.....

:D Not recieved anything yet:confused: just trying to find out how to complain to the post office, waste of time, had no post thurs fri, sats post came at 2;30, none today, and i am waiting for important papers from the criminal justice service that were sent last monday :mad:

:p Im still here winning, just popped out to fill my car up, so much for asda and tescos dropping the prices by 3p, its still the same as last week :mad:

My Asda has dropped it's petrol from £1.09 to £1.06 Allan, ner ner! Still too high for my liking though, I remember when people moaned that it was going up to £1 per litre! :mad:

My Asda has dropped it's petrol from £1.09 to £1.06 Allan, ner ner! Still too high for my liking though, I remember when people moaned that it was going up to £1 per litre! :mad:

:D Last october it hit a pound, i have just filled up and it is still £1.21 a litre, world oil prices have fallen from $142 a barrle to a low of $84 a barrel, so we should be paying a lot less for fuel food etc... but greedy companys are keeping it high :mad:

:D Last october it hit a pound, i have just filled up and it is still £1.21 a litre, world oil prices have fallen from $142 a barrle to a low of $84 a barrel, so we should be paying a lot less for fuel food etc... but greedy companys are keeping it high :mad:

You don't actually believe that prices will reduce do you? :eek: Call me a cynic but I'm not keeping my hopes up that petrol will drop below £1 or that food prices will drop either and I can't afford to tighten my 'belt' any more than it is now! Think I'll start sending the kids out to clean chimnies! :rolleyes:

You don't actually believe that prices will reduce do you? :eek: Call me a cynic but I'm not keeping my hopes up that petrol will drop below £1 or that food prices will drop either and I can't afford to tighten my 'belt' any more than it is now! Think I'll start sending the kids out to clean chimnies! :rolleyes:

:D We did a shop on friday, just odds and sods, normal every day things, nothing fancy, it came to £125:eek: we seem to be spending that every week now :mad:

Back