Last Person To Post Wins

Becky, are you back in the UK!?

yeah had a fab time. very hot about 30degrees each day am so cold now it unreal have had the heating on ever since we got back! ate and drank waaaay to much seemed to have gained over a stone havent updated ticker yet :(

AWW Becky! Glad you had a fab time, sorry to hear about the weight gain, but at least you can get back on it again and lose the weight! I never got straight back on it and today is my day 2! So, in the end put on about 5lb but really having wasted another week, where I could have been losing the weight! oh well! Welcome back, give it a few weeks, we'd have lost our holiday weight and be on the right road! x

aww its so hard after eating for a week and drinking. i was in a friends last night and she gave me a coke and i said is there any vodka in it..without even thinking!! wasnt drinking was driving anyway but mad the way i came out with!! today was a ment to be my day one but err didnt go to well so tomorrow is the day :) :)

oh, know how you feel! But I am so glad I have finally got back onto it with not too much damage! I just spent the last week going every day "oh I better just eat this today as I won't be eating until Christmas" then "oh, well I will just have one more day off so I can eat that because I wont be eating until Christmas" and so it went on and on and on until Sunday I shut myself in the house and made myself have a good day! heeheee! good luck hun x

Back