Last Person To Post Wins

Haha Debs! We can make it double the annoyance to Allan - I might even text him just to annoy him lol! :D

Haha Debs! We can make it double the annoyance to Allan - I might even text him just to annoy him lol! :D

He wasnt playing much :( Tried to tell me he was busy sitting at the side of the road watching for folk on phones.... (I was obviously in a layby at the time :D)

So, Allan, when you're reading this in, oh about an hours time :rolleyes:, hope your cold is feeling better, and it DOES NOT need to be that well fed :p

He wasnt playing much :( Tried to tell me he was busy sitting at the side of the road watching for folk on phones.... (I was obviously in a layby at the time :D)

So, Allan, when you're reading this in, oh about an hours time :rolleyes:, hope your cold is feeling better, and it DOES NOT need to be that well fed :p

Of course you were in a layby - that;s the only safe way to use a mobile whilst in a vehicle after all!! I can HONESTLY say I've never used mine while driving 'cos I'm too thick to drive and talk at the same time!

He's obviously feeling very sorry for himself tonight Debbie! :rolleyes: :D

Man flu again Allan lol?! :rolleyes: Get well soon mate!

ahh as long as he has the flu on here i can still win on here :D :D :D carol, debbie ye might aswell hit the scratcher now because im here for the night :D :D oh and carol you should get bluetooth stuck in your car very handy!

Isn't bluetooth illegal too when you're driving? :confused: Anyhow, sorry to anyone who's got one, but I can't stand them! They look SOOOOOOOOOOOOO feckin' stoopid! I see loads of people walking round our store looking like they're talking to themselves! I promised myself I would NEVER look that chavvy lol! :D

Of course you were in a layby - that;s the only safe way to use a mobile whilst in a vehicle after all!! I can HONESTLY say I've never used mine while driving 'cos I'm too thick to drive and talk at the same time!
Lol - I was texting so actually was stopped - then made him wait for replies hehe
He's obviously feeling very sorry for himself tonight Debbie! :rolleyes: :D
He did say he'd be about tonight I guess not :confused:
Man flu again Allan lol?! :rolleyes: Get well soon mate!

ahh as long as he has the flu on here i can still win on here :D :D :D carol, debbie ye might aswell hit the scratcher now because im here for the night :D :D oh and carol you should get bluetooth stuck in your car very handy!

I have bluetooth :D Just need to find the flippin adapter to charge the thing - not seen it for a week or two - why do they make them so small :mad:

And as for being here for the night - I'm whacked... have fun!!!

Isn't bluetooth illegal too when you're driving? :confused: Anyhow, sorry to anyone who's got one, but I can't stand them! They look SOOOOOOOOOOOOO feckin' stoopid! I see loads of people walking round our store looking like they're talking to themselves! I promised myself I would NEVER look that chavvy lol! :D

PMSL!! Mine is teeny tiny so with my hair down, cant see it either so yes, I do get some funny looks hehe

Mind you, I dont tend to use it 'in public' if you get me... in the car only. And generally on the motorway cos thats so boring chatting keeps me awake lol

i think your on about hands free carol. bluetooth is already installed in the car. when you get into the car with your fne you dont have to do anything, your fne could be in the boot and the fne will still ring through

i think your on about hands free carol. bluetooth is already installed in the car. when you get into the car with your fne you dont have to do anything, your fne could be in the boot and the fne will still ring through

Get you! And I thought I was the gadget queen :rolleyes:

Mine's just a headset :(

Back