Last Person To Post Wins

Hello everyone! I am back for a bit to take my crown back :p

i think your on about hands free carol. bluetooth is already installed in the car. when you get into the car with your fne you dont have to do anything, your fne could be in the boot and the fne will still ring through

Get you! And I thought I was the gadget queen :rolleyes:

Mine's just a headset :(

Hands free/bluetooth/whatever lol! :D Ain't got it, don't want it, end of lol! :D:D If my phone rings in the car Amy's usually the one who answers it anyway lol! :D

Isn't bluetooth illegal too when you're driving? :confused: Anyhow, sorry to anyone who's got one, but I can't stand them! They look SOOOOOOOOOOOOO feckin' stoopid! I see loads of people walking round our store looking like they're talking to themselves! I promised myself I would NEVER look that chavvy lol! :D

I agree Carol!!!!..that's why I have a sun visor speaker in the car and chat away till the cows come home when I'm driving:D

I hear the secrets that you keep
When you're talking in your sleep
You tell me where the crown is
You tell me how to get it
And I know that it's right
Cuz I stole it tonight!!

</cheesy 80s music puns>

:D Morning ladies i am back, sort of, my man flu is better after a good nights sleep, i did intend coming on here last night but my washing machine went on the blink, i solved the problem and im now £2,35 better off, it had jammed in the filter ( Why do you have to strip most of the bloody thing down to get to it???):mad:

:D Morning ladies i am back, sort of, my man flu is better after a good nights sleep, i did intend coming on here last night but my washing machine went on the blink, i solved the problem and im now £2,35 better off, it had jammed in the filter ( Why do you have to strip most of the bloody thing down to get to it???):mad:

your washing machine sounds just like a woman...:giggle: :giggle:

Back