Last Person To Post Wins

aww deer!!! well id love to stay and play games with the birthday boy but gotta bring sophie to playschool and wont be back till the afternoon as trying to sort out more stuff for wedding when i have a few hrs peace..who ever said planning a wedding was easy should be shot. byeeeeee byeeeeee

:D see ya loser, im off to finish some decorating in lukes bedroom, he wanted to do it himself, but messed it up, so super dad to the rescue :D

Hello all - hope you're having a fabulous day - I wish I was at home and not here! x

:D Yep its raining here as well, cant be bothered with the decorating, so done a bit of house work and going up town soon :D

:D no going to do some shopping, treating myself to a new shirt for tonight, and see whats in HMV with my Birthday vouchers :D

cant believe you still get vouchers, at your age!! :rolleyes:
Happy shopping... any 'other' shops on your list :D

Walks in polising her crown. So good being the winner

Afternoon all - I'm off for a few days so peace for an hour , should really be putting a wash in, playing house etc but much more fun to check in here

:D Evening ladies, im still here, crown is looking good for our trip into town, might get a bit wet, its persisting down here :D

Back