Last Person To Post Wins

Afternoon Domestic God - formerly known as Allan lol!

this could take a while lol x

:D Ask new Bf first to see what he thinks, otherwise may cause problems :D

:D Ask new Bf first to see what he thinks, otherwise may cause problems :D

hmm...dont think that would go down to well:eek:will have to think bout it,some of the girls on here not to but i cant help but think i should!anyways!!!!!!

hows things with u?how is your fake crown? i have earned some play time on here was up at 7.30 this morn and got lots done :D

:D Well i have been working all weekend and not many fingers got lifted when i was away :mad:

Fingers?? Don't understand your policeman humour lol!

Hi allan, long time no see!!things are ok bumped into a ex bf today he gave me his no debating whether to meet him for a drink and catch up

Don't do it Becky - I know you're bound to be curious but I wouldn't hun. It might cause all sorts of trouble between you and your lovely bloke and you've both been through a lot these past few days. (Can't insert my smilies again, soz! But just imagine a 'sigh' and 'frown' smilie.)

:D It means whilst i was out working, no one did any house work over the weekend, so muggins here has had to do it all again :D

Ohhhh.....now I get it lol!! Haven't heard that expression for yonks! It's the same in my house, I'm the only one who does anything and I have to bribe, cajole, threaten the kids to even tidy their rooms. Chris had to tidy his last night otherwise I wouldn't let his girlie come around today lol!

aww i hear ya carol ah will see what happens. but even if i was still preg i wuda bumped in2 him.so confused havent seen him is like 5yrs i suppose people change over time.

hehe you have no smilies!!!!!!!!!:D:eek::(;):p:eek::):mad::confused::sigh:

allan, you should make up a rota then you wudnt have to do everything. i spent at least 15mins last nyt telling bf why he should clean the bathrooms more often.he said he gonna clean them @ the weekend mm..will like to see it when it happens:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's this bloody new virus protection thingy I've installed recently, I can't even get to read my emails! :-(

awwwwwww :innocent0002::argh::party0051::massmoon::thinking2::party0051::party0049::princess::eatdrink051::grouphugg::coffee::party0048::superwoman::smoke::clap::sign0151::gimi::eatdrink012::ashamed0005::giggle::happy036::silly::whip::girlpower::chores016::scale::party0023::talk017::rotflmao::party0019::gen144::read::hug99::wavey::pcwhack::party0011::character00180:

awwwwwww :innocent0002::argh::party0051::massmoon::thinking2::party0051::party0049::princess::eatdrink051::grouphugg::coffee::party0048::superwoman::smoke::clap::sign0151::gimi::eatdrink012::ashamed0005::giggle::happy036::silly::whip::girlpower::chores016::scale::party0023::talk017::rotflmao::party0019::gen144::read::hug99::wavey::pcwhack::party0011::character00180:

:D Stop showing off, or i will have to use the only one that matters :whip:

Back