Last Person To Post Wins

did u all know that eellogofusciouhipoppokunurious is actually a word lol now u cannae say you dont learn something new every day!! ha!

I did wonder when I saw it in the game thread - thought it was just made up! x

lol not made up it means good!!! was getting bored of the normal run of the day words so starting sticking in the unusual ones

aww so she's not grounded!! well im watching my soaps and winning on here. sent bf upstairs to watch the soccer booorin!!

:D yep its only crappy Man utd, im watching traffic cops from last night, just to get a few training tips :D

well he supports man u such a bunch of ejits i just dont get it bunch of fella's running round a field after a ball and im expected to miss the soaps for it pah!! never heard of traffic cops sorry! watching fair city now!!

;);)
well he supports man u such a bunch of ejits i just dont get it bunch of fella's running round a field after a ball and im expected to miss the soaps for it pah!! never heard of traffic cops sorry! watching fair city now!!

:D must be an irish thing then, we dont get that over here, just watched eastenders :D

not that i am going to be the last person on here but thought i would pop in to brag that myself I Jodie aka wants2bnormal is not as thick as she first thought, as myself I jodie aka wants2bnormal managed to get her photo up on the left hand side lol with a little help!! :p quite sad that im all chuffed withmyself over this really! ain't it

;);)

:D must be an irish thing then, we dont get that over here, just watched eastenders :D

i saw eastenders aswell..its really gone to the dogs. yeah fair city is a irish soap!! its allright :rolleyes::rolleyes:

not that i am going to be the last person on here but thought i would pop in to brag that myself I Jodie aka wants2bnormal is not as thick as she first thought, as myself I jodie aka wants2bnormal managed to get her photo up on the left hand side lol with a little help!! :p quite sad that im all chuffed withmyself over this really! ain't it

welcome to the maddest thread ever, you will never win on here beause i am the true winner :D :D your just a wanabee like allan,bunny,carol :whistle:

ah you see the newbie on the thread hides many secrets lol and i shall succeed in being the winner :p xx

welcome to the maddest thread ever, you will never win on here because Allan is the true winner :D :D your just a wanabee like me,bunny,carol :whistle:

:D Cheers for that becky, you know im the winner :D

lol

Back