Last Person To Post Wins

:D Play nicely you two, i have been looking at going to spain on line and i can do it cheaper than the travel agents, by £144:D

well arnt u a little whizz. just book the damm holiday and stop making me jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D Decisions decisions, a weekend in the lake district £454, a week in spain £366.92p, lake district, wet and cold, spain warm and sunny, even in november ??? what do i do:p

awwww am i hurting you ickle ears..............

well tough :D :D :D :D :D :D

:cry::cry::cry:

:D Decisions decisions, a weekend in the lake district £454, a week in spain £366.92p, lake district, wet and cold, spain warm and sunny, even in november ??? what do i do:p

Now if that was me I'd go for the Lakes, but then I love it there and have never been to Spain. :D

go to spain duh!!!!!!! ur silly!!!!!

:D I was being sarcastic, course im going to spain, nana is going in a rest home for two weeks, amy is staying with my brother in law, so me and lesley are off for lots of sand sea and sangria and ???;)

:D Right you two behave, im off to bed, even with the extra hour, i will still only get 7 hours kip before i get up at 5am, but i will pop in before i leave 4 work :D

Back