Last Person To Post Wins

In most cases a risqué or sexual element is central to the understanding of the double entendre. The Oxford English Dictionary defines a double entendre as especially being used to "convey an indelicate meaning". In these cases, the first meaning is presumed to be the more innocent one, while the second meaning is risqué, or at least ironic, requiring the hearer to have some additional knowledge. Double entendres can also be a more deliberate form of an ambiguity.

mmm i see :D :D :D

Just think 'Carry On' films lol! :D;)

well bad me then you mod....:whistle: :D :D :D

Bad you? It's nice to see you're adult enough to admit you're behaviour is not acceptable in a site such as Minimins. As you know, we strive to promote positive friendships and negativity is frowned upon amongst our members. Please remember to treat others as you would expect to be treated at all times. Minimins thanks you for your co-operation.

Bad you? It's nice to see you're adult enough to admit you're behaviour is not acceptable in a site such as Minimins. As you know, we strive to promote positive friendships and negativity is frowned upon amongst our members. Please remember to treat others as you would expect to be treated at all times. Minimins thanks you for your co-operation.

stop trying to wind me up. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ps my last post was a ament to say ban me not bad me.

Back