Last Person To Post Wins

Oh no you dont I am here

My daddy got one from Morrisons the other day for £300 with Windows Vista on it. :hug99:

Oh and a special present for you:

g1234.jpg

:8855::8855::8855: Thanks for the thinner CC!! I might have a look and see how much Asda are charging for their laptops, I can use my 10% discount too lol! :D

:massmoon:

:eek::eek::eek: Stop mooning and post missy! :D:D

no i know you do just in case you overlooked it...go on tell me how great i am!!!

ps loving the ticker im surprised it doesnt say until i meet mad becky :8855::8855:

LMTO Yeah, yeah, you're doin' great, blah blah blah...............:D:D

Only kidding!! You are doing great and I know you've got that steely eyed determined aura about you! ;):D

P.S. I was thinking of putting the 'mad Becky' bit, but decided not to show any favouritism! :D:D

carol omg look at what she is posting on my thread!! the cheek!!

:eek::eek::eek: Stop mooning and post missy! :D:D

LMTO Yeah, yeah, you're doin' great, blah blah blah...............:D:D

Only kidding!! You are doing great and I know you've got that steely eyed determined aura about you! ;):D

P.S. I was thinking of putting the 'mad Becky' bit, but decided not to show any favouritism! :D:D

but i am the favourite :8855::8855::8855:u not asleep yet? :p:p:p

carol omg look at what she is posting on my thread!! the cheek!!

HAHA!!! The cheek!!!! :D:D There are 10 actually, but isn't she naughty lol??!

but i am the favourite :8855::8855::8855:u not asleep yet? :p:p:p

The favourite what? Favourite nutter? Yes! :D:D:p No I'm not asleep just yet, but starting to droop in my pc chair lol!

I've just been having a look at loads of sites selling Wii's, I can feel Amy's persuasive powers working on me!! She came home from her friend Faith's house earlier and started moaning about how "We need a Wii"! :rolleyes::D

aww you will have to get one, well il tell you this i had two friends here one night and both of them have gone and bought one they thought it was that brill it is good. and you would even love it yourself hun, tennis,bowling,golf! then if you get the wii fit theres hours of fun, and hula hooping which i am crap at!!!

better let you go to sleep hun, i know how ye older poeple need more than us younger models :p :p :p :p

no sign of allan g in ages, he was online but didnt post i have left him a msg hope things is ok

aww you will have to get one, well il tell you this i had two friends here one night and both of them have gone and bought one they thought it was that brill it is good. and you would even love it yourself hun, tennis,bowling,golf! then if you get the wii fit theres hours of fun, and hula hooping which i am crap at!!!

Amy said she loved the hula hooping 'cos she beat everyone else at that! :rolleyes::D

better let you go to sleep hun, i know how ye older poeple need more than us younger models :p :p :p :p

:kissass::copon: Cheeky!!! :whoopass::asskick:

no sign of allan g in ages, he was online but didnt post i have left him a msg hope things is ok

Yeah, he's not had much of a Christmas/New Year has he? :(

Ciao bella :wavey:

:sign0151:

:queen: :whistle:

Not so fast Fi-Fi! :D

Back