Last Person To Post Wins

I am sure you would rather have your lovely take away than the crown. So it is mine now. x

no it wont i will keep it in my bedroom under lock and key it wont rust there :D:D:p

that floor is filthy u better get up!!!:p

well at least they're not grass stains ;)

well girls just had my last take away for a very long time it was yummy..usually i would have large but not tonight :D

now where is my crown .....

well girls just had my last take away for a very long time it was yummy..usually i would have large but not tonight :D

now where is my crown .....

Right here: :queen:

This is the only crown you'll be wearing!!:

9900108.jpg

:D

Now if you don't mind ...... I order you (by royal command) to admire MY crown:

Royal__Crown.jpg

I do have MY crown thanks very much, carol your soooo cheeeky its unreal i think you need a good :whoopass:

hope your ok :hug99:

aww doesnt it look pretty on my head...

this is the real crown which i have on my head right now :p :p

Hello hunny! Sorry but you DO know that crown's only a plastic one don't you? Amy has one just like it from Poundland lol!! :p:D

Not doing too bad thanks, but could be better also, thanks for the hug. :hug99: You can keep the spank and pass it on to Allan lol! :D

_44300572_crown2_other_203i.jpg

I am queen thus able to grant your wish :D

_44300572_crown2_other_203i.jpg

I am queen thus able to grant your wish :D

While you 2 were posting piccies of paint I've been sat here waiting for my bl00dy page to load and so missed your posts!! :mad::mad:

I'm going to bed to have a sulk and think how much a lappie would cost me 'cos I'm sick of this cr@ppy old pc! :cry::(

While you 2 were posting piccies of paint I've been sat here waiting for my bl00dy page to load and so missed your posts!! :mad::mad:

I'm going to bed to have a sulk and think how much a lappie would cost me 'cos I'm sick of this cr@ppy old pc! :cry::(

aww im sure you could get one cheap enough hun :) night night talk to ya tomorrow missy xxx :hug99:

My daddy got one from Morrisons the other day for £300 with Windows Vista on it. :hug99:

Oh and a special present for you:

g1234.jpg

Back