Last Person To Post Wins

me two!! mm might have some tomorrow :)

I have them a couple of times a week lol! Usually 'cos I'm too knackered to cook for myself at 7pm after cooking for the kids lol!

with plesure..........:D:D:D

You're so bad lol!

aww you should look after yourself better why dont you have dinner with the kids. I mean this is a good way :hug99: you do alot and need time aswell :) x

Our dining table is wonky so we can't sit around it (Chris sat on it and bent the metal legs! :rolleyes:) Then there's usually different food to be cooked 'cos she likes one thing and he doesn't! So I usually see to them first just to get a bit of peace lol!

Our dining table is wonky so we can't sit around it (Chris sat on it and bent the metal legs! :rolleyes:) Then there's usually different food to be cooked 'cos she likes one thing and he doesn't! So I usually see to them first just to get a bit of peace lol!

aww i see, bloody hell its soo annoying when people wont eat the same god forsakin food!!! drives me insane, eat what your given or dont eat at all or cook yourself!!!

aww i see, bloody hell its soo annoying when people wont eat the same god forsakin food!!! drives me insane, eat what your given or dont eat at all or cook yourself!!!

:D hear hear, my kids have always eaten the same as us, including veg, they love brocoli, cabbage and sprouts :D

sprots ewwww would hate to live in your house!!!!!!!!!!! mum always makes them at xmas and no one ever eats them but she still makes them...werid!!!!!!!!

ok guys im really of this time as my eyeballs are literally on the floor there that tired!!have to drag my fat arse upstairs now :rolleyes::rolleyes:

sprots ewwww would hate to live in your house!!!!!!!!!!! mum always makes them at xmas and no one ever eats them but she still makes them...werid!!!!!!!!

ok guys im really of this time as my eyeballs are literally on the floor there that tired!!have to drag my fat arse upstairs now :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D Nite nite, i will stay on duty guarding my crown all night :D

No you're not, you've gone to bed. Ha! Very quiet in here now, got it all to myself. It echoes. Don't think much of the decor either. Not enough smileys!! PARTY!

:party0023::party0023::party0023::party0038::massmoon::talk017::party0019::talk017::party0049::party0049::devilangel:

:D Morning all, the king is here, where are all my loyal subjects today??? :D

:D No becky, as usual you have got it all wrong, tis me that wins, not you, now get off my thread :D

oh dear oh dear :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

im just in time after having my oh yes what was it called a power nap for a half an hr,i dont feel any better :whistle:

:eek: What, after all the grief you gave debs last night about sleeping in the afternoon, i have been outside gardening, its nice and sunny here :D

yes hands up debs i fell asleep in the afternoon!! im sooo tired though i hate getting up early with a passion, i wish bf could drop her of to playschool then i could have a lye in and collect her at lunchtime!!!!!!!!! bad mummy becky!!!!!!! well its f**i* freexing here and im not in a good mood because im cold and tired! so there!!!

Back