Last Person To Post Wins

:massmoon:You indenial thats it! you must be its the only conclusion i can come to...
You ever heard the saying girls rule boys drool, well this is the same concept, jodie wins allan loses!! i hope your not a bad loser:giggle:

:massmoon:You indenial thats it! you must be its the only conclusion i can come to...
You ever heard the saying girls rule boys drool, well this is the same concept, jodie wins allan loses!! i hope your not a bad loser:giggle:

:D Rubbish, this is a kingdom, not a queendom :king2:

lol no hunni this is a "thread" which women rule, so therefore man not welcome at the end of thread so woman take over and overall win! hmmm:princess::bliss:

lol no hunni this is a "thread" which women rule, so therefore man not welcome at the end of thread so woman take over and overall win! hmmm:princess::bliss:

:D no woman will ever beat me, unless i ask then too ;)

lol well hun as much as i love trying to say that i am going to win i am going to have to admit defeat and go to sleepy byes as i have a long day ahead tomorrow!!!
Been great chatting to you, and i will be back to banish your kingdom oh great one! lol
Catch ya

xxxx Jodie

lol well hun as much as i love trying to say that i am going to win i am going to have to admit defeat and go to sleepy byes as i have a long day ahead tomorrow!!!
Been great chatting to you, and i will be back to banish your kingdom oh great one! lol
Catch ya

xxxx Jodie

:D Nite nite, i will get on my throne now :D

*pushes allan off throne* ah ha! i am the winner!

Good morning all :)

HAHA your determined!!

Morning loosers :D :D

sorry your queen cudnt be here last night but i had to go sleepies wrecked!! wont be here tonight either because im meeting my ex boyfriend for a drink or 2 or 3 or 4 who knows!!!!!!!!

Oh great lol now i have no chance, allan and becky are on the go lol but i shall stick with it lol

Morning loosers :D :D

sorry your queen cudnt be here last night but i had to go sleepies wrecked!! wont be here tonight either because im meeting my ex boyfriend for a drink or 2 or 3 or 4 who knows!!!!!!!!

Have fun tonight hun :( im working tonight lol watching everyone else drink 2 or 3 or 4 lol

10 minutes on the top spot!! YAY!

poor me, but i am getting paid for it!! lol im a bar manager in a nightclub so i get away with doing nothing and just telling ppl what to do! haha!

it is, only sod is the hours i start at half 9 and we leave the club about half 3!!! sometimes 4 eugh both friday and saturday! but the atmosphere is brilliant, and because i live in a small town, you know half the ppl who come in so you get the banter lol

Back