Last Person To Post Wins

Hello cheeky! Just as you log in I'm about to go to bed lol! :rolleyes::D

How have you been today?

aww well im not staying long anyway have to tidy up a bit as was out :)

i still win though :)

im ok ta xxx u?

Was offered a new contract at work last night but the days/hours are rubbish so I phoned one of my bosses and said I'm sorry but I can't do them and she said, "Well if there are no hours left for you there'll be no job for you" :eek::eek: What a B!TCH!!

So now I'm feeling panicky at the thought of not having any money, I could happily not work ever again so long as I could still have the money! :rolleyes:

awww :hug99: that is crap, is this the same B**** as last time, cant believe they are been so unreasonable especially with you having to look after the kids

awww :hug99: that is crap, is this the same B**** as last time, cant believe they are been so unreasonable especially with you having to look after the kids

No it's another nasty female boss! :eek::rolleyes: You'd think we'd be unlucky enough to only have 1 but we've got 2! :cry:

She has no sympathy for me, doesn't surprise me as her kids are grown up. :mad:

Well, according to Pierce Mini's is having some downtime after midnight so I'm gonna say goodnight now. Up early in the morning, got a plumber coming round in the morning.

Nite nite, see you tomorrow sometime. :D

Good Morning 'Evil Grin' :D Do you lke the way my crown twinkles in the sunlight? :queen:

It's not sunny here either, but my crown still twinkles. Snow has fallen overnight and it looks lovely. :queen:

With no clothes on I should expect ;)

Back