Last Person To Post Wins

ah how would ya be bored with your hubbie there im sure he will be in the mood for what is it allan calls it jiggy jiggy :giggle::giggle:

:D When have i called it Jiggy jiggy??? Nookie, and in still winning, even though its 5am and your all still in bed :D

:D When have i called it Jiggy jiggy??? Nookie, and in still winning, even though its 5am and your all still in bed :D

5am :eek: I guess you're back in work then :rolleyes:

You forgot to lock up the crown in your rush to get back for a rest :D For a change, I AM going to wear it, its shining in the lovely sunshine we have up here this morning... so pretty :p

well am here now and winning :D had a much needed lie in and chilling now for the afternoon :D :D

Well, chilling just lost you the crown again :D

Popping in cos I must be due a break now.... though that should be 'away from the screen' oops!!!

am just back from playground with himself and little miss until it started to rain! fed the ducks too :D now watching film and winning on here :p

no, i am winning.lol

Me now!

:D Morning LOOOOOsers, the king has just popped in at the ungodly hour to claim his crown :D ( Its still dark outside) :mad:

and now Im at the top of this.lol

way, way on the top

but i so much prefer to be first:winner:

thats what you think.lol

Back