Last Person To Post Wins

Im stuck inside teaching woodwork. So wish it was a PE lesson as its bright and sunny here! Will have to wait for this afternoon. Still, launching the boat again on Friday so will be sailing all weekend, hope the good weather holds:p

i think the sun is going to come out here later! fingers crossed!!! sounds like a lovely weekend ahead nikki i hope the weather keeps nice for you :)

am just chilling today err catching up on what i missed out on yesterday!! :D no sun here today really, its dry but cloudy :( thought the sun was breaking through but nope :( hope it doesnt rain as dont want garden furniture to get wet again as i have them drying out :D before i oil them!!! :rolleyes: do you need me to call round with my lawn mower and sort those pesky weekds?? all u need is weedkiller!!!:eek:

so so wrong nikki!! :p

Okay come around and chop all my weeds up! I'll have to warn you though, they're too long for a mower! They need whizzing first. :(:D Don't think weedkiller will get rid of them though, as there are soooo many!!

:king2:

:D Sorry the king is back, and taking the crown to work with him :D

:D King allan whips his handcuffs out, and locks up jewel thief :D

:D Morning folks, the king is back from another night shift, and winning again :D

Thanks for the rep Allan, can't rep you back yet, I'll spread it around a bit (oooerrr missus!!) and get back to you. :D

Whizzing was the word I used because I couldn't remember the word strimmer lol!! You know, when you use a strimmer you whizz around side to side lol!! :D

ooh, my turn again.lol

Evening all. Looking forward to tomorrow as launching the boat. Hope the weather is good:D Only problem is all the fresh air makes me really hungry!

Back