Last Person To Post Wins

:D Shall we have an 80s night in liverpool then?? :D

Hmm good idea!! We'll have to see what the others think though otherwise us 4 are gonna look soooo stupid dressed in 80's gear on our own lol!! :eek::D

80's:confused::confused::confused:

id be lost :cry:

OMG!! Stop it!! :copon: We know you're only 23 but you must have noticed all the 80's style clothes in Penneys etc??

as long as i don't have to perm my hair again....

xxx

Go on Rach, you know you wanna get that stiff frizzy Crystaltips & Alistair perm again lol!! :D

http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn...ing_back_the_90s_tv/images/1301183/thumb.aspx

Abba are amazing :D

i like abba :D :D

:D Thats the 70s, and i was into the Sex pistols, Clash, Ramones, Buzzcocks, The Jam, and all the punk scene, shall i get my green mohichan hair cut back for the meet then??? :D

:D Thats the 70s, and i was into the Sex pistols, Clash, Ramones, Buzzcocks, The Jam, and all the punk scene, shall i get my green mohichan hair cut back for the meet then??? :D

oh allan ive never heard of any of them but the green mohichan sounds good :D Do it!!! :p:p

yes please - i could do with a laugh!

xxx

sorry to interrupt but i thought you all might like to know that i am the winner!

Sorry that would be me...

xxx

no............. definately me! lol

you keep saying this, but clearly you aren't winning!

xxx

:D Wrong again, there is only one winner on here and thats me, look the crown is mine :king2:

Back