Last Person To Post Wins

:D Morning Folks, im still here bright and early to take my crown back :D

It was your Birthday yesterday, doesnt mean you can win today, its mine now

:D Wrong again, its mine, and im in a grumpy mood, 5 straight early shifts takes its toll, looking forward to a lie in tomorrow :D

Im always up early, and work until late, doesnt make me grumpy. No excuse and Im winning

im winning and im working a 14 hour day today so i think i deserve the crown today!!!

Evening all;)

Evening Ellie

Hi there Rose, I trust you are well??

Im fine thanks hun, how are you?

Im good thanks a bit tired tonight may have an early night

:D Morning ladies, thanks for looking after mt crown, but you may all return to your duties in the kitchens and bedrooms, im back :p

im still here!!!

Afternoon all:)

afternoon my last visit her now until sunday!! off to the Fair later :) then got sister coming to stay:). have a good weekend keep the crown fresh and warm i WILL be back for it!!!

:D My real crown will be safe with me, you can try and win a plastic one at the fair tonight, have fun :p

Im not sure anything is safe with you Allan, therefore I am reclaiming my rightful place and my crown - not yours.

Dont apolgise, just go back to your kitchen duties and fetch me a coffee - please!!

Violence this time in the morning - you are just upset because I am putting you back in your place - the kitchen!!

Back