Last Person To Post Wins

Hahaha! Gym Queens!! :D Did they know they were called that? So you didn't do all the acrobatics then? I remember my brother's passing out parade and all those buff soldiers in their shorts jumping over trampolines etc. :D

:D They knew, i joined the Army 24 years ago and i was only 9 and half stone, Happy Dayz, i have been out now for 15 years, if i had stayed in i wouldnt be on this site :eek:

:D They knew, i joined the Army 24 years ago and i was only 9 and half stone, Happy Dayz, i have been out now for 15 years, if i had stayed in i wouldnt be on this site :eek:

9 1/2 stone? Aww little skinny boy, bless! I remember my brother had been in about 6 months and had really toned up!

Hehe! Wot! Minimins without Allan G?! Doesn't bear thinking about does it? lol :D

:D Right i`m off to bed for some kip before my night shift, catch you later, and look after my crown whilst i`m gone ;)

:queen::massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::massmoon::party0011: I think that makes me the winner:p:p:p:p:p:D

Back