Last Person To Post Wins

Well I turn my back for a few mins to play in the arcade and what happens you two get up to mischief.:D:p:p:p I am the queen :queen::massmoon:

Hmmm *pacing up and down thoughtfully* well in the first place the crown belongs to me. And secondly, aren't you going out tonight?;)
No I am staying put tonight and guarding MY crown from any poachers who may be lurking.:D Who needs organized fire work displays when you can just look out of the living room window,:D

Well to be honest we're supposed to be gong to an organised display just round the corner from us (that's if the kids can stop mis-behaving for long enough! :mad:)

Oh dear are they being naughty Ethan is being like that as well I sent him to bed an hour ago and he has spent more time down here than up there.:rolleyes:

He's been winding her up all week and she's taken to screaming at the slightest bit of upset lately, so we're in a vicious circle of him saying stupid/nasty things to her, her screaming in retaliation and me shouting at both of them for being so stupid! :mad:

I've just had another go at Chris because Amy was looking outside at someone's fireworks and he told her there weren't any and she was lying! :mad::eek::mad:

Anyway, so far they're not going because I'm too mad at them. Gonna go upstairs for a while to have some quiet time :rolleyes:

Bye for now

Back