Last Person To Post Wins

Right as much as I love showing off my winners crown on this thread I am going to bed and taking it with me. Now you two behave your selves and try and keep this thread clean.;):D Have a nice night.

:D Another one bites the dust, keep it clean???MMMmmmm let me think NO!!!!!!!!!!:D

I have been to SW tonight and I blummin put on 0.5Lbs:(

Aww sorry about your WI Sonia! :confused:

Right as much as I love showing off my winners crown on this thread I am going to bed and taking it with me. Now you two behave your selves and try and keep this thread clean.;):D Have a nice night.

Nite nite hun! :)

:D Another one bites the dust, keep it clean???MMMmmmm let me think NO!!!!!!!!!!:D

Right I WILL BE BACK tomorrow! But at the moment, this pc is doing my head in as it keeps freezing all the time! :mad:

So, don't be fooled into thinking you've won the crown, you haven't, it's still in my house and seeing as you have no way of knowing where I live, you'll never get it from me mwhahahahaha!! :p:D

I'm glad you said you wouldn't keep it clean 'cos I can fight just as dirty as you can copper! lol ;);):D

Right I'm off to bed, hopefully this old decrepid pc will be working properly tomorrow after I've given it a swift kick. :D

:D Well i triumph again, all the lightweights have gone to bed:D

Not a chance - some of us work the evening shift ;)

Love Ida xx

Back