Last Person To Post Wins

:D Hardy ha ha ha!!!!, you will never get your hands on my crown jewels :p

Not interested in your crown jewels mate, you can keep your brass crown too! I've got my own ta very much! :p

:D Sorry Carol but mine is solid gold, i dont need Brasso to clean mine:p

Oh blah blah blah - typical bloke bragging about his solid gold....... whatever! :D:rolleyes: As they say here in Liverpool " wheres my giro??lol! :p

:D So true carol, i am the leader of this thread and no one can stop me :D

apart from me :D

I've been out of work a couple of times but never claimed, longest time was about 5 years at home when Chris was born.

Me? Kneel? Listen mate, you'd have to give me good reason to kneel for you! You thinking you're King isn't one of 'em! And neither is the other one you're thinking!!!! :eek:

I've been out of work a couple of times but never claimed, longest time was about 5 years at home when Chris was born.

Me? Kneel? Listen mate, you'd have to give me good reason to kneel for you! You thinking you're King isn't one of 'em! And neither is the other one you're thinking!!!! :eek:

:eek: Whats that then???, go and wash your mouth out with soap :p or is that after:p

:eek: Whats that then???, go and wash your mouth out with soap :p or is that after:p

Oi! I'm a lady! Ladies don't do that sort of thing so I have no need to wash my mouth out with soap! :p Talking of which, when my younger sister was a little girl (around 4/5), she was very fond of swearing and I still remember my mum standing her on a dining chair in front of the kitchen sink and wiping a bar of soap onto her tongue! Ugh!! :eek: Didn't stop her swearing though, she was a right little madam!:rolleyes:

Oh there is such lovely banter going on here BUT REALLY there is no need because the crown is already taken by Di - Queen of the domain, Queen over this thread. No more squabbling now kiddies, your Queen has spoken. DAVE you should be sent to the dungeon for a treasonable offense (M*** B** threat) and I may have to get our security man (Allan - Lord of his Universe) to put you there. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.
CAROL I can relate to the experience of soap in the mouth. When I was 5 years old I asked my father what F*** meant as I had seen it scrawled on the wall outside the football stadium I had to pass every day to go to school. When I did, I received an almighty wack across my backside with his slipper and to this day - some half century later I still cant bring myself to utter the word. Madam wasnt my name then or now but I have become the Queen over this thread and as you are a lovely lady - I would like YOU to be my chief lady-in-waiting.

di di di, u know im never to far away!!! to steal MY crown back :D :D

:D Who`s Crown??? i fear you may not be getting the message young lady, off to the Dungeons with you for a good :whoopass:

Dearie me, you are still fighting over MY crown?!!!

Back