Last Person To Post Wins

bye debbie :)

well allan unfortunaly i wont be around all day but i will mind the crown while your having many a tea break. I will send u over some scones im gonna bake today :D

bye debbie :)

well allan unfortunaly i wont be around all day but i will mind the crown while your having many a tea break. I will send u over some scones im gonna bake today :D

:D Thank you very much, but i will have to stick with my shakes to get my body looking like Dolphs :D

the vid you sent me just made me cry :cry:

Now I have to do my face again :rolleyes:.

Catch you later. x

:D ok, text you later, told you it was sad, have a good day out, see you tomorrow, the thread belongs to me again :p

:D the thread belongs to Mrs Depp again :p

Why thanks Allan! Shouldn't you be rubbing something down instead of sitting at your lappy? ;):D

Why thanks Allan! Shouldn't you be rubbing something down instead of sitting at your lappy? ;):D

:D No finished that bit, just washed everything down ready to paint, anyway, main computer right next to kitchen so i can pop in and out to defend whats rightfully mine :p Is Amy better now??

:D No finished that bit, just washed everything down ready to paint, anyway, main computer right next to kitchen so i can pop in and out to defend whats rightfully mine :p Is Amy better now??

Yeah Amy's fine now, she was chomping at the bit to get back to school by today because they're having a disco afterwards and she didn't want to miss that lol! :D So I packed her off to school with her disco gear (jeans and a party top) in a carrier bag, she's all smiles 'cos she hates being off school.

Yeah Amy's fine now, she was chomping at the bit to get back to school by today because they're having a disco afterwards and she didn't want to miss that lol! :D So I packed her off to school with her disco gear (jeans and a party top) in a carrier bag, she's all smiles 'cos she hates being off school.

:D Mine are the same, they both love school, My Amy is off to Paris at the end of the month, luke went a couple of years ago, they even get a day out at euro Disney :D

:D Mine are the same, they both love school, My Amy is off to Paris at the end of the month, luke went a couple of years ago, they even get a day out at euro Disney :D

Lucky kids eh? I remember years ago my brother went to Majorca for a week, I was soooo jealous 'cos I never got to go anywhere! :mad:

Chris absolutely hates school, although according to his teachers last night he does do very well in his lessons. :confused:

Lucky kids eh? I remember years ago my brother went to Majorca for a week, I was soooo jealous 'cos I never got to go anywhere! :mad:

Chris absolutely hates school, although according to his teachers last night he does do very well in his lessons. :confused:

:D Kids are Lucky today, most of our school trips were to Roman forts or HMS Victory in Portsmouth :p

:D i would love to go back to school with the knowlegde that i posses now :D

Ooh I loved my innocent school days! Me and my mates were all real goody 2 shoes! While the 'bad girls' were snogging etc we were still running around the school field and wearing long socks! :D

I'd like to have done better in my exams though. :D

Ooh I loved my innocent school days! Me and my mates were all real goody 2 shoes! While the 'bad girls' were snogging etc we were still running around the school field and wearing long socks! :D

I'd like to have done better in my exams though. :D

I was good at skool to. I hung with the geeks :( I wish I coulda done better in my exams aswell ohh well :( :(

Oh the good ol' days ....... I remember when Allan said he would always have the crown, now look where it is - it's on me head guv. Queen Di (with the start of a nasty cold -sniff, sniff) Your Queen needs pampering!!

Evening all!

Back