Last Person To Post Wins

:D Did you get your thigh length boots back off morticia??? ;)

STOP with the secrets!!! I'm known for being quiet and shy on here :eek::rolleyes:

As for Morticia :eek:....I got them back last year... and put them straight in the bin - she'd trashed them :cry: (I like my new ones better :D)

oh, you know him so well!

I'm ashamed to say that sometimes I'm just a good judge of character! lol :D God forbid if we ever met - we'd probably hate each other! :D

:D Did you get your thigh length boots back off morticia??? ;)

Why do you want to borrow them? :p

I'm ashamed to say that sometimes I'm just a good judge of character! lol :D God forbid if we ever met - we'd probably hate each other! :D

He's a sweetheart really :rolleyes: has looked after me more times than I can count :eek:

Lol! I hope it was as a civilian and not in his uniform clamping cuffs on your wrists lol! :D

LOL! He wasnt a copper when I first knew him.....(and he tells me he can't bring them home :(:eek:)

Helped me out of a particularly nasty BF issue once and always looked after me and my 'girls' in the travel department :D (you can get some shifty customers up there you know!)

LOL! He wasnt a copper when I first knew him.....(and he tells me he can't bring them home :(:eek:)

Helped me out of a particularly nasty BF issue once and always looked after me and my 'girls' in the travel department :D (you can get some shifty customers up there you know!)

Awww bless! And he makes out he's all nasty and macho when really he's just a pussycat! :p:D

and on that note, i'll leave mr Pussycat to entertain you.
I've had too many late nights lately :eek: :D

Be good (like anyone EVER listens to that advice lol!)

:D Late nights??? whos fault was that then :rotflmao:

Back