Last Person To Post Wins

Err....NO!!! At least my hareem wouldn't be an imaginary one mate! The only person who thinks us women are members of yours is you lol! :p

:D OOh red ink, am i in trouble :massmoon:

Josh Lucas..... Sweethome Alabama. Lush:D (My OH tells me when my 'boyfriend' is on the telly!)

He gets confused a lot with Matthew McConnaughy (sp??) personally, I'd be happy with either!

:Dthats just greedy, mind you lesley wouldnt say no to Patrick swayze or steven segal :rolleyes:

:Dthats just greedy, mind you lesley wouldnt say no to Patrick swayze or steven segal :rolleyes:

Hmmm I wouldn't say yes to them! Not my type at all (though PS was sexy in Dirty Danching and Roadhouse!) :(

Steven Segal and Jason Statham went to the same acting school didn't they? That one that taught them to whisper every line in the hope that they'd sound tough and basically play the same character in every film? :mad::sigh:

lol.... in Lesley's defence.... you've seen what she is working with :rolleyes:

......debs tries to leave quietly before Allan spots this and sends the 'boys' round.....

:D you can go off people sometimes :D

The truth hurts Allan? :D:D

Debs is a lovely lovely woman and don't you say a word against her lol! :D

He wouldn't dare!!! I have too many stories I could spill..... then again, he's got more :eek:

Back