Last Person To Post Wins

'course not! Perish the thought! ;):D

Well I'm off to beddybyes now, Chris is up for school tomorrow morning, he's having extra Science tutoring (He's doing really well but just loves Science lol!) ;):D

Night night - losers! :p

:D Only losers go to bed early, the real winners stay up :p

:D Only losers go to bed early, the real winners stay up :p

I've not gone yet lol! Anyway, everyone needs to conserve energy sometimes lol! You never know when you'll need it! ;):D

I've not gone yet lol! Anyway, everyone needs to conserve energy sometimes lol! You never know when you'll need it! ;):D

:D im like the duracell bunny, goes on and on and on........:p

He's in his warren by now I expect Mandy. But Queen Di is emerging this morning with less of two important things, less of a nasty cold AND less weight. I HAVE REACHED MY FIRST TARGET and just about to go and update it. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!! My batteries are the M3 type and now have extraordinary powers. Yabadabadooey. Wakey, wakey, you lot. - I win and no mistake.

Wrong numbers - just ONE POUND to go. Then of course the next ticker will be produced. For me it is like a long journey and you look to shorter targets to keep your spirit up. When I go down south to visit family; my first aim is the length of the M6, that behind me then the M1, then M25 then M2 then cup of tea and a pee AND THEN Hi everyone!!!!!!

:D Good morning ladies, im am still about, but i am carrying out my household chores, as your king i like everything to look nice and tidy:D

well done you :clap::clap::clap:

Somehow i dont think you deserve a day of work for that. Im gonna make 2000 by this friday thats my aim haha!!:p:p:p:p

:D After all my royal duties i am now of to work, and taking my crown with me for the night :D

Back