Last Person To Post Wins

maybe not jillst lol

hello becky, how are you this fine evening, rhetorical question...doesn't require answering

hi to you too

hi to me too...what sort of welcome is that for your leader the winner of this thread owner of the crown??

hello becky, how are you this fine evening, rhetorical question...doesn't require answering

I am very good on this fine evening just having a couple of pints...of water and a choc tetra...looking as pretty as ever with my crown nicely placed on my head..ohh yeah Loooook at me!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D Sorry to disapoint you all, but your leader is still here winning as usual, it has been a lovely day, the only downside was the smell of everyone elses BBQs going when i had to make do with my soup :rolleyes:

everyone knows that crown is rightfully mine! and i will not stop till i have it on my head!

night night allan

Hello to all ye late nighters, I am hooked on this site and am afraid at this rate will see the sun come up.

PS I am new here and think that you are all doing absolutely fantastic and such an inspiration, I can only hope I will be as successful someday soon. xx

:D Morning all, your king is here again wide awake ready for another day defending his crown from wannabees :p

Morning subjects ;)

good morning people

:D Morning all, ironing finished just about to start on the housework, a mans work is never done :p oh and i win :D

Back