Last Person To Post Wins

Of to bed now Mrs D. Bank hoilday here tomorrow so bf off work its great!! Chat to ya tomorrow ;) I still win even if you post after me!!

Oh Becky! You're sooo wrong hun! I WIN!!! :D:D:p

Night night! I'm off to bed myself now, school tomorrow!

noo your wrong i win. Poor old allan must have hit the hay

:mad: didnt hit they hay, just my laptop, it had a meltdown when i was on i tunes, now i can only start it up in safe mode, o i am off to get a 8gb memory stick to remove all my files then im going to re write it and start all over again :mad:

:mad: didnt hit they hay, just my laptop, it had a meltdown when i was on i tunes, now i can only start it up in safe mode, o i am off to get a 8gb memory stick to remove all my files then im going to re write it and start all over again :mad:

aww sounds very confusing alltogeather! rather you than me! I just download songs of limewire and stick them on black cd's :)

:D Laptop has been re programmed, so its now in a brand new state and i have to start all over again, i cant even connect to the internet on it yet, so i will have to do with this one :D I WIN!!! :D

:D Not too bad, my washing is drying on the line and i have just finished washing the car :D

We've actually got some sunshine again today after all that rain yesterday :(

I'm not as lucky as you though, I haven't got a washing line so all mine went into the dryer this morning!

We've actually got some sunshine again today after all that rain yesterday :(

I'm not as lucky as you though, I haven't got a washing line so all mine went into the dryer this morning!

:D Yep suns out here too, just about to stick another load out, it is forcast rain later tonight :D

Hand it over, where is my prize......cash will do me fine..... im waiting!!........ Hellooooo..........

Helloo............................... should i give you my address???

ahem..stop trying to rob my crown cheeky!!!
I saw you on the shout box asking to be fixed for the winner thats just not on!

:D Morning all, it early in the morning and raining, im off to work and taking MY crown with me :D

:D looks like no one has been playing today, so yoinks the crown from becky and does a runner :D

Back