Last Person To Post Wins

morning all, gorgeous day to regain my crown

Good morning Guys, well im of now for the weekend parrtaaaaaay!!! I have my crown packed in my wee suitcase so see ye sunday LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoserssssss :D :p :D :p

:D No, i do, i am the champion, numero uno, the boss and king of this thread, there can be only one winner and thats me, if you want to argue i will set Mrs D on you :p

How Very Dare You Allan!! :eek::eek::eek:You're such a big sissy that you can't fight your own battles?!

That proves to everyone here that you're not fit to hold the title of winner of this thread. Therefore, I reluctantly (not!) pronounce myself to be the outright Queen/winner of this thread. :D:D;)

I thank you. :D;)

How Very Dare You Allan!! :eek::eek::eek:You're such a big sissy that you can't fight your own battles?!

That proves to everyone here that you're not fit to hold the title of winner of this thread. Therefore, I reluctantly (not!) pronounce myself to be the outright Queen/winner of this thread. :D:D;)

I thank you. :D;)

:D Im too much of a Gentleman to hit a woman so i thought i would employ you as the royal thug, i can offer good rates of pay and housing, all you have to do is protect your king from wannabees :p

:DEvening maggie, im off to work now so have a good weekend, i know im going to be busy tonight, its nice an sunny so all the muppets will be out later, oh i still win :D

:DHELLOOO IS THIER ANYBOBY THERE????:D well looks like i win then as no one has posted for 23hours, back to work for my last shift TTFN........:p

Greetings from northern Ireland, such a fab sunny day here. Am all shopped out. Bf brought the laptop and got it working for me so i can have my minimin's fix!

I win :p

:D Im too much of a Gentleman to hit a woman so i thought i would employ you as the royal thug, i can offer good rates of pay and housing, all you have to do is protect your king from wannabees :p

Hmmmmm tempting.............. good pay.......rent free........it's the protecting and king bit that doesn't appeal! :p:p:D

Greetings from northern Ireland, such a fab sunny day here. Am all shopped out. Bf brought the laptop and got it working for me so i can have my minimin's fix!

I win :p

What the feck are you doing in here?!! You're supposed to be away partaaaaaaaying!!! Tut tut Becky, you're so letting the party side of this thread down lol! ;):D

P.S. You lose!! :p

Id like to thank My Mum, My Dad....

Haha!

I SOOOO didnt want to get caught up in this, but I suppose it makes it feel better to know that I Won!!

:D

I soooo Win from a very hungover becky, never realised belfast would be this much fun!!!

I win wooooohooooooooo. ps mrs d im a mini's addict even while away sad i know!!

MORNING BECKY!!!!!!!! ARE YOU STILL HUNGOVER??? AM I SHOUTING TOO LOUD?!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Jay, another addict to add to the thread mwhahahahahaha!!! P.S. I WIN!!!!:p:p

Hellooooooooo Mrs D...No im grand now but sooooo never drinking again!!!! I win wooooooohooooooooooooooooooo

:D Sorry ladies but the king is back :D and i dont mean elvis :p

Hellooooooooo Mrs D...No im grand now but sooooo never drinking again!!!! I win wooooooohooooooooooooooooooo

You keep telling yourself that Becky, maybe one day we'll believe it lol!! ;):D

:D Sorry ladies but the king is back :D and i dont mean elvis :p

The King has left the building!!! Long live Queen Carol!! :p:p:D

Back