Last Person To Post Wins

:D Ah all well and good, but have you ever wondered why they play so much 80s music on the radio?? it because it better than some of the computer produced rubbish they play today :D I WIN!!!! :p

Yeah right! You had to google them to find that out!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::p Even my 7yr old daughter knows them!!

so what i googled them etc at least i know now!!!!!! and im sorry im not down with the 7yr olds!!!! my girl is only 3.5 give me a chance!!!!!!!!

:D Ah all well and good, but have you ever wondered why they play so much 80s music on the radio?? it because it better than some of the computer produced rubbish they play today :D I WIN!!!! :p

i happen to like that computer produced rubbish they play these days :):eek:

You can't really say it's all computer produced now Allan, don't you know they all play their own instruments? All sing their own vocals (unlike Milli Vanilli :D) And they even write their own songs??!! How talented is that?!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Tell me you detect a hint of sarcasm - please!!

:D it was still better than some of the stuff now, but i listen to the kaiser chiefs and the hoosiers, there not bad, better than listening to rap, it should have a silent C in front of it :D

????????????????
http://www.minimins.com/forum-technical-support/48202-why-wont-mrs-ds-smiles-work-shout-box.html

:D it was still better than some of the stuff now, but i listen to the kaiser chiefs and the hoosiers, there not bad, better than listening to rap, it should have a silent C in front of it :D

I like your taste in music allan id say thats all we have in common we certainly dont have this thread in common because ohhh yes thats right i own it...!!!!!

I like all kinds of music :D

:D I still prefer the Jam, Madness, the Clash, style council, Billy idol, etc...., i bet Becky has never heard of any of them :D

:D Not one of there better songs, my lad borrowed my entire collection to put on his i pod because they are trendy at the moment :D

Back