Last Person To Post Wins

Hello Charisma, welcome to Minimins :D

Morning Maggie, morning Becky :D:D

How are you both today? I'm absolutely kn@ckered after staying up late last night lol!

We all slept in this morning, even Amy didn't wake up until 8am and she's usually up at 6! :eek: Needless to say I shot out of bed and had 30 mins to get us all ready for school! :rolleyes:

awww naughty naughty Your going to have to go to bed early tonight and not be staying up trying to take my crown. I found it very hard to get up as did bf dont actually think he was going to go work until i kicked him out!!

:D The weather is poor here as well today, i want to wash and hoover my car, and do so jobs outside :mad: But i will stay here and annoy you lot :p

:D The weather is poor here as well today, i want to wash and hoover my car, and do so jobs outside :mad: But i will stay here and annoy you lot :p

allan you will have that car washed away! I left the sunroof open on mine last night pheww lucky it didnt rain!

Miserable day here aswell few showers getting sick of cd shakes...and water :(

allan you will have that car washed away! I left the sunroof open on mine last night pheww lucky it didnt rain!

Miserable day here aswell few showers getting sick of cd shakes...and water :(

:D iwash it every week, i hate seeing people with alloy wheels that are covered in brake dust and dirt:D

:D iwash it every week, i hate seeing people with alloy wheels that are covered in brake dust and dirt:D

oh well you wouldnt like to see mine. Cant keep it clean especially as the roads are soo mucky round here! black as well which is harder to keep clean than say red!!

:D see the difference between men and women again rears its head, i like my car to look pristine, it is only a year old next month and it still looks brand new, lesley washes hers about 5 times a year, it is only three years old and looks knackered :D

:D Snap i have a 307 sport, but it is the updated one from yours :D its electric blue with 7 spoke alloys on :D

:D Afternoon, car all clean and pristine, jsut finished and it has started to rain :D

:D Afternoon, car washed, now about to hoover it out, Becky is a dirty girl for not cleaning hers :D

I dont have it anymore i bought a new golf last year it will be one year old in july :( ive kept it cleaner but its hard to keep clean especially when you have a child getting sick in the back of it!!I have a pic on laptop will post it l8r when bf home from work!

Hi mrs d hows you? tired?? get you smilies sorted yet?

Back