Last Person To Post Wins

Thats just not cricket!! OUT (BTB: below the belt!):D

Haha BTB is usually Allan's department! :D;)

He's the one who plays against the rules, I prefer to bend them a little bit lol! :D

Think I have worked that out already and have only been on here a few days! People are so friendly its great. Have been laughing all weekend and it doesnt half pass the time! :)

Think they will see me through. Have had a tough week this week(4) but have lost 23lbs so far. Only another 47 to go. Want to do it by November! Dont want to be fat and 40!!:)

Think they will see me through. Have had a tough week this week(4) but have lost 23lbs so far. Only another 47 to go. Want to do it by November! Dont want to be fat and 40!!:)

You'll do it no probs hun! Just keep your eyes on the prize! 23lbs in 4 weeks is fanbloodytastic!! :D:D

Thankyou, good luck to you too, you are well on the way by the looks of things.:) Think this site is very addictive!:)

Thankyou, good luck to you too, you are well on the way by the looks of things.:) Think this site is very addictive!:)

Aw thanks hunny, but I'm not doing as good as I should, just can't seem to do even a whole day on CD, whereas first time around I found it so easy, probably lost my mojo! :(:confused:

This is a very addictive site, I can't go a day without logging in lol! Only time I don't is when I'm away on holiday and I'm chomping at the bit to get back on after 2 days lol! :D:D

Mini and Pierce have a lot to answer for - but only in a good way!!

What plan are you following? I am doing ss at the mo which is great cos it takes food right out of the equation!
On another note how do I set up a ticker at the bottom of my posts? Am not vey good with computers! :)

I'm supposed to be doing 810, but keep picking at food, finding it harder this time around. First time around I ssed and found it a lot easier because my head was in 'the zone' lol! This time around I keep getting hunger pangs and giving in! :rolleyes::eek: I'd love to ss but just don't think I could cope with losing so much hair again lol!

http://www.minimins.com/forum-techn...ur-weight-tracker-your-signature.html#post132

See if this link works for you hun. If noit, go to Forum Technical Support at the bottom of the main page, you'll find loads of info on how to add tickers, glitter, avatars etc. It's so much fun once you get started!:D

Want to see my little boat sail into the distance! Didnt know hair loss was a side effect...does it happen to everyone? Am quite lucky as have really thick hair and lots of it too so could do with a bit less! Good luck on 810. am sure if you stick to the healthy options it will come off eventually. x

You've probably got no worries on the hairloss front seeing as you have thick hair hun. Mine's very very fine so even losing a little bit is noticable unfortunately! :(:cry:

Love your little boat! It'll soon sail off the tracker no problems! I've got around 2 weeks to make a decision on whether to stick with CD or maybe do SW or WW. I'm hoping that I can make the right decision! :D

I think you need to take the route that is going to be easiest for you to follow and fits in with your lifestyle. Its no good doing something that is a chore cos you will only end up giving up and undoing all your hard work. Good luck with whichever path you take. x:)

There are some funny and lovely people on this site I can vouch for that!! :D:D

:D You just have to watch out for the Nutters that pop up from time to time, Eh! Carol :D But there can be only one winner and that happens to be ME!!!!! :p

You just beat me to that post, and you are still not the winner!:D

:D Think again young lady, do not under estimate the power of the dark side, this thread is mine all mine :D

Back