Last Person To Post Wins

Thankyou I will take that as a compliment...havent been called a young lady in a long time! Hope you are in it for the long haul cos I never give up!:D

Thankyou I will take that as a compliment...havent been called a young lady in a long time! Hope you are in it for the long haul cos I never give up!:D

:D Ask carol, im like the Duracell bunny, just keeps going and going:D

:DNo you dont!:D you shouldnt be so complacent. Dont underestimate the competition!:)

:DNot as good as it looks on me!:queen::queen::queen:

:D mine is the real deal, not a pound land fake, any more of your cheek and you will thrown in the dungeon and punished :whip:

:D You just have to watch out for the Nutters that pop up from time to time, Eh! Carol :D But there can be only one loser and that happens to be ME!!!!! :p

Yep Allan.............and one of the Nutters is YOU!! ;);):D

:D Think again young lady, do not under estimate the power of the dark side, this thread is all the property of Mrs Depp! :D

:D Ask carol, im like the Duracell bunny, just keeps going and going:D

on and on and on and on..............blah blah blah, yak yak yak, yadda yadda yadda.................................:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Have you told people that you wear sussies under your uniform Allan? ;);):D

:D Oh Carol - :massmoon::whip:, you will never learn, you are so going to get a slap in liverpool next month, :p

Back