Last Person To Post Wins

Beware shotshog we have already fought off one man, another is no match for us!!!:D

Just waiting for the dust to settle then ready to make the last post :D

Sorry! Yours isn't the last post lol!

Allan's waiting to pounce Nikki! He'll be licking his hurt pride and trying to think up ways of upsetting me, either that or dissin' me on FB!! :D

Beware shotshog we have already fought off one man, another is no match for us!!!:D

:D Fought off who???. i am still here winning as usual, it will take more than you two to get rid of me, whats the most carol, i think there was 5 of you at one stage and i still managed to survive, so bring it on ladies :D

:D Fought off who???. i am still here winning as usual, it will take more than you two to get rid of me, whats the most carol, i think there was 5 of you at one stage and i still managed to survive, so bring it on ladies :D

5?!!! You're bragging again Allan lol! :D

Shall I bring in the mud?

Got to dash..end of my school day and going to pick up the kids. Dont worry I will be back to claim my crown later:D

Am sure you have said that before Allan. You really have a one track mind!:D

:D Excuse me, if you want to twist my words and sink into the gutter then feel free, carol does it all the time anyway :D

Got to dash..end of my school day and going to pick up the kids. Dont worry I will be back to claim my crown later:D

See you later Nikki! I've got to go now too, so no doubt Allan will be doing cartwheels thinking he's the winner! :rolleyes:

:D Excuse me, if you want to twist my words and sink into the gutter then feel free, carol does it all the time anyway :D

You do enough for all of us matey lol! :rolleyes::rolleyes: This thread is getting more Frankie Howerd-ish by the day!!

Well loser, gotta go pick up Amy so you can hold onto your paper crown 'cos I'm taking the real one with me. :p:p:p

:D well luke left school on friday, and amy gets the bus so i dont have to go and pick them up anymore, Happy days, so i will just sit here wearing my crown :D

Back