Last Person To Post Wins

You're lucky Allan, Chris has got 2 more years and Amy's only year 2 so I've got another 4 years of driving her to and from school before she can walk on her own :(:rolleyes:

Flying visit. Thanks for keeping the crown warm Allan, I'll have it back now thanks. Got to dash again, taking the kids skiing!! I've got ages being the taxi yet. Tom in YR 6 and Beth Yr 4! Bless x:D

:D Sorry the coronation was over last year, the crown is sitting on my head and its a perfect fit :D

Oh yes!! :D:D But on a positive note, we've reeled you in and you are well on your way to becoming addicted to winning this thread! :D:D;)

As a box of ferrets too! ;):D
A box of ferrets, frogs and chocolate :sign0009:mmm, yes I now have another addiction thanks to this thread :doh:

:p The master and commander of this thread is back, so you can all go to bed now:p

Oh no! Chocolate's BAD!! You must resist!! Substitute this thread for it! Be strong lol! :D
It is not the chocolate, it is this thread that I am addicted to, not to say that chocolate sounds too bad, I can resist that at the moment, it is posting that is now difficult to stop :eek:

:p The master and commander of this thread is back, so you can all go to bed now:p

Woahhh there cowboy!! There are a few minor discrepancies in your post that I'd like to point out - if that's okay with you?!

Firstly, "master and commander" - hmmmmm, no you're not really are you? You may be led to believe you're that at home, but not on my thread. :p

"you can all go to bed now" - why? It's not bedtime yet. :D:rolleyes:

:D I have been on nights over the weekend so i will be here till the wee small hours, winning as usual :p

It is not the chocolate, it is this thread that I am addicted to, not to say that chocolate sounds too bad, I can resist that at the moment, it is posting that is now difficult to stop :eek:

See? I told ya didn't I? LOL you're stuck here now! :D I mean, if Pete Docherty and Amy Winehouse were on Minis they'd become addicted to this thread too instead of all the 'unhealthy' stuff they cram up their noses! :rolleyes::(

Back