Last Person To Post Wins

Ohh I see so in other words you blaming allan and myself for the troubles of the thread??

haha your not soo innocent yourself mrs d sorry cheeky mrs d!!!!!!!!!!

I love this thread to its 1 of the many things i love about minimins :D

Me? Cheeky? :eek::eek: You must be mistaken! You're the cheeky one missy! :D Who's the young lady who told Allan she liked to be spanked a couple of hours ago?!! :eek::eek:

Well you can trust me but i wudnt count on him...he just has one thing on the mind the whole time, ya know!

:D yep i do have one thing on my mind all the time, beating you two to the crown, and the winners podium :p

:D yep i do have one thing on my mind all the time, beating you two to the crown, and the winners podium :p

Yeah yeah, whatever.

So, you're back. The results??? Have been patiently waiting here....(well, apart from the busyness of my usual day anyway hehe)

:D Busy doing what??? :D

well, apart from being distracted on MSN - i've actually got to within 3mths of my year end on my accounts!
Add to that a busy day with new people in the pool, and its my Cambridge 'at home' day today :eek:
Is that enough for you......

well, apart from being distracted on MSN - i've actually got to within 3mths of my year end on my accounts!
Add to that a busy day with new people in the pool, and its my Cambridge 'at home' day today :eek:
Is that enough for you......

:D Whos distracting you on MSN?? i have been busy shopping today, and looking after nanna :D and winning on here :p

:D Whos distracting you on MSN?? i have been busy shopping today, and looking after nanna :D and winning on here :p

I do have other friends you know :rolleyes::D

Oh, and well done...keep it up :p (the losses!!!)

Yes its all true debbie!!! allan can you give me a couple of hrs? i have to go and talk to my sister she is been a b&*^%!!! How did the wi go??

:D Good, 9lbs down this week :D going for it over my holidays next week, i have got 20 whole days off work to annoy you lot on here :p

well done 9lbs is fantastic, i have my 1st wi this sat will be two weeks of a loss :D

so we have to put up with you for 20 days eh?

:D well im popping down to portsmouth for a couple of days, but i wll be here most days, winning :p

Only if I'm top of the list 'cos I'm more special than her y'know lol!! ;);)

So you're all wanting him to spank you :eek:
I think it would be much better if we just ganged up on him and spanked HIM! Much more fun, and less pain for us :D

Back