Last Person To Post Wins

Morning everyone! :D:D you can all go back to your housework etc now, the Queen is here to look after her realm! :p:p:D

:D I got the paper at 7 this morning, she looks good, at first i thought you ment the woman who Spent £52,000 on plastic surgery and still looks like a dogs dinner :eek:

Morning everyone! :D:D you can all go back to your housework etc now, the Queen is here to look after her realm! :p:p:D

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

She looks lovely :) :) well done kath :)

:D I got the paper at 7 this morning, she looks good, at first i thought you ment the woman who Spent £52,000 on plastic surgery and still looks like a dogs dinner :eek:

mean boy!!! :p

Hi this is John, Kath's other half, i am glad to see there are other men on this diet, i was feeling abit of a honourable female on here, with all you lovely ladies, is there any men here that are doing the SS and can give me some advice? - John

:D im not mean, she just looks like she could have spent her money better :D

Hi this is John, Kath's other half, i am glad to see there are other men on this diet, i was feeling abit of a honourable female on here, with all you lovely ladies, is there any men here that are doing the SS and can give me some advice? - John

:D Hi john, serial s/s here, the best advice is drink plenty of water, how many packs are you on a day 3 or 4 ?? :D

:Dxxxxxx:party0011:

Back