Last Person To Post Wins

Afternoon guys, just popped in to say allo:D
sharon xx

Thanks Carol. Have just had the best boost this morning..... even though I said I wouldnt I ordered a new pair of trousers from next which arrived this morning. Ordered a size 16 as thought they might be a bit tight but guess what.....they were quite loose!!:eek::eek::eek: Am going to take them back and wait until after my hols and get a 14!!! Felt like crying as cant remember when I was last that size....was way before I got married. Am just so chuffed I could burst!:D

Wow Nikki! Bet you're feeling even happier than your post reads lol! Keep it up hun! :D

:D Im still here you know, looking after my KINGdom, no such thing as a Queendom is there :p

:D Becky's still here you know, looking after her QUEENdom, no such thing as a kingdom is there :p

awww thanks allan :giggle:

Well im back from town got a few lovely things met my friend for lunch. got sophie some new clothes, oh a t-shirt and a shruggy type thing its lovely!!!

sont worry carol, i didnt spend that many euro's!!

awww thanks allan :giggle:

Well im back from town got a few lovely things met my friend for lunch. got sophie some new clothes, oh a t-shirt and a shruggy type thing its lovely!!!

sont worry carol, i didnt spend that many euro's!!

:p Show me in the Oxford English dictionary - Queendom, i have a copy here and there is no such word, you made it up, it used to be a word in old english, but is no longer used, i googled it so Ner Ner :p

As queen I just can't be bothered to communicate with you properly!

:D Sorry but the queen must be able to talk to her subjects, and i`m afraid you dont meet the required standard to be my queen :p

Hi Guys,
Had a busy day still getting ready for hols only to find on the way back from the stables the exhaust went on the car! too late to do anythin tonight so will have to sort it out tomorrow. Not sure they will have one in stock so may not be able to go on hols on Sat morning. Am gutted:mad:

Hi Guys,
Had a busy day still getting ready for hols only to find on the way back from the stables the exhaust went on the car! too late to do anythin tonight so will have to sort it out tomorrow. Not sure they will have one in stock so may not be able to go on hols on Sat morning. Am gutted:mad:

:D New tyres yesterday, new exhaust today, what else is going to fall off before you go to scotland??:D

Back