Last Week

Shornie

Hey guys

I have entered my last week on lipotrim and whilst it is unlikely I will reach my target weight my finances and forth coming social events are calling a halt on my Lipotrim Journey. For you who don't know my story I will embelish with some details (appologies to those I am bore).

I started on Lipotrim in May 2007 and my starting weight was 20st 13lbs after 10 weeks I lost just under 5 stone and was weighing in at 16st 3lbs. I came off Lipotrim just before my holidays in July and tried maintaining the diet and at Christmas I got fed up off putting weight on and decided that it was time to start losing weight again as I had rose to 17st 13lbs. On the 4th January I started on Lipotrim for Seven weeks due to finances and forthcoming social events (brother's wedding). In my last weigh in (8/2/08) I was 15st 8lbs which is the lowest I have been since I was about 23. I weighed myself this morning and I was 15st 4lbs and I am hoping to break the 15st barrier and be able to say I am 14st (ish).....Fingers crossed that I will make it. I am posting another before picture and I will have another pciture taken tonight so people can see the difference. I have lost nearly 10 inches from my waist and chest and I am looking a lot better than I would have imagined.

I am planning to maintain my weight loss with a high protien and low cards diet with better portion control and a lot of exercise.

I wanted to thank everyone for their helpfull comments and support that they have given me, it has helped me get through what has been a very tough time. All the stories that have been posted have been an inspiration to me and hopefully someone reading my story will find it helps them through the tough times. If I can do it so can you.

Shornie

Ahhh that is nice. I'm sure you will be an inspiration to many reading.

Don't go away .... keep posting and good luck on maintaining!

Shornie, 3 things…

Firstly well bloody done for the weight loss, you have done fantastically well and am positive your story will be an inspiration to us all.

Secondly, you lucky buggar this being your last week! I am so blinking jealous! But its my wedding this year too and I’ll be dammed if I am a fat bride!

Thirdly, you said you were trying to maintain but kept putting on weight, your scaring me now! I thought after reefed I’d be able to eat a varied diet and not have to still continue to restrict any food groups and be able to have everything in moderation? Is this not going to be the case?

Thirdly, you said you were trying to maintain but kept putting on weight, your scaring me now! I thought after reefed I’d be able to eat a varied diet and not have to still continue to restrict any food groups and be able to have everything in moderation? Is this not going to be the case?

Hi Pineapple

I said I tried to maintain my weight, unfortunately I didn't try very hard and succumbed to the temptations of all the rubbish I used to eat. If you do eat in moderation yes you will continue to lose or maintain your weight unfortunately I am a naturally greedy person and I can not stop myself eating and I will not order a small portion of chips or have 1 chocolate bar I would have large chips and 2 or 3 chocolate bars. Looking back I think my post is misleading and I appoligise for this. Don't worry I am sure you will be a beautifull bride and continue to maintain/lose your weight. My hardest part is psychological and as long as you master your head you will be successfull.

I have also decided to keep getting weighed at the pharmarcy and posting my weight on the forum so you can all rollock me if I start gaining.

Best of luck on your journey Shornie!

Back