Late afternoon let down!!

RuthMB

Guys, I'm doing so well from the time I get up drinking the shakes and all the water, then come 4 - 5ish I let myself down either nibbling at the kids or hubbies dinner! I'm so dissapointed with myself:( Any ideas to get me through these sticky hours of the day??:tear_drop:

RuthMB said:
Guys, I'm doing so well from the time I get up drinking the shakes and all the water, then come 4 - 5ish I let myself down either nibbling at the kids or hubbies dinner! I'm so dissapointed with myself:( Any ideas to get me through these sticky hours of the day??:tear_drop:

Hi hun, it is so hard but just think of why you want to do this. You won't go into ketosis until you go 100%. What's time of day is hardest for me too so what I do is make dinner, go up for a shower whilst they are eating and then get my partner to scrape the plates before I get a chance to eat. You can do this! :)

Lipotrim4me, that is good advice, I;ll try that tomorrow. Have you been 100% since you started?:flowers:

RuthMB said:
Lipotrim4me, that is good advice, I;ll try that tomorrow. Have you been 100% since you started?:flowers:

I started Friday just gone so only 6 days now but iv been 100% yes. Iv already lost a stone and don't get weighed until Friday (I weighed myself at home today). This diet really does work and if you only have 2 stone to lose, you will do that in 6-8 weeks...maybe sooner because everyone is different. Think about it....what's 6 weeks out of your life to make you feel happy about the way you look. It will go so fast and there is loads of support on here when u feel you may slip :)

Thanks hun, I'm gonna give it all I've got. Well done on your loss, your right it's only a few weeks. x

Hi Ruth,
Same thing happened to me and the support on here was great, when Im making tea I now sort washing out or clean a kitchen unit out to stop me tasting or sampling lol. Then while the family are eating I'll start on the washing up and I make them all immediately scrape there plates in the bin, but I'm on week 4 now and I don't struggle as much and I can scrape a plate without a sample :))

Good luck and keep going x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

this is the hardest time of day for me to i squirted washing up liquid over the leftovers yesterday before i was tempted good look everyone x

Back