Late Night Munchies

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlotte1985, 20 September 2011 Social URL.

1. charlotte1985

charlotte1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does anyone else get the urge to eat something (around about now)?

If so, what do you go for?

I'm on a green day today...still got my B choice left...was thinking weetabix and natural yogurt. OK, so its hardly a midnight feast, but I'm not really hungry!

Do I just got for it because i can have it, its not going over my syns or off plan. Or should I just sit here, thinking about food, but avoiding it because I'm not actually hungry!!!???

:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    That's the beauty of SW, if you want to eat something, do it :) maybe have some fruit or something x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

4. charleybabes

charleybabes Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world Extra Easy
    i usually save a hxb choice for mid evening so ive got somthing to snack on!
    i tend to have two alpen lights the choc fudge ones are my fave and i feel like im having a chocolatey treat!

5. charlotte1985

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeah i like the alpen bars, but i dont trust myself to buy a box! it sounds silly, but i cant just eat two and save the rest for another day! thats how i ended up at slimming world in the first place - greed!

I'm better to not have the temptation in the house!

I'm off to get my weetabix lol xx

6. Missy B

Missy B Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.65%)
    Hi Charlotte

I'm of the opinion (some may differ) that if you're not hungry then don't eat it. I've still got a HEX b left and some syns, but I'm still full from my tea.

7. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

Diet:
    various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    I peeled and cut up a couple of juicy windfalls from my apple tree, divided two slices of Aldis Light plastic cheese (rest of today's HXa), and wrapped a bit round each piece of apple, which made a nice creamy contrast to the fruit..... just what I needed for a quick snack!

8. charlotte1985

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Missy B, I understand what you're saying. But I feel as though, because I've still got HE left, I'm allowed to have them.

I've got some syns left, but I'd rather eat the HE and free foods (even if I don't honestly need to) because I feel like I'm not totally following the plan if I've got HE left over! Its so silly, and I don't want to need to eat at this time, but I can't help it! ahhhh

9. charlotte1985

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Anyway, I decided against the weetabix, and went for an activia instead. So I've still got my HEB....and I'm not going to have it...small victory!

10. Missy B

Missy B Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.65%)
    Good for you Charlotte, I'm sure it wouldn't make any difference to your weight loss if you had eaten it, I try to get my HEX in each day, but forgot to take my pitta bread in to have with my veg soup today! I know what you mean about sticking to the plan 100% but I also think you need to listen to your body and feed it fuel when it needs it rather than eating because you can, something that I haven't practised in the past, lol

11. charlotte1985

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You are right Missy B. I read the whole paul mckenna book telling me that, and I paid attention for a week, then I got my monthly, and just ate the whole week!

Need to dig that book back out!

xxx

12. Missy B

Missy B Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.65%)
    I borrowed the CD's once but fell asleep listening to them:8855:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.