Late Night Munchies

charlotte1985

Does anyone else get the urge to eat something (around about now)?

If so, what do you go for?

I'm on a green day today...still got my B choice left...was thinking weetabix and natural yogurt. OK, so its hardly a midnight feast, but I'm not really hungry!

Do I just got for it because i can have it, its not going over my syns or off plan. Or should I just sit here, thinking about food, but avoiding it because I'm not actually hungry!!!???

:confused:

charlotte1985 said:
Does anyone else get the urge to eat something (around about now)?

If so, what do you go for?

I'm on a green day today...still got my B choice left...was thinking weetabix and natural yogurt. OK, so its hardly a midnight feast, but I'm not really hungry!

Do I just got for it because i can have it, its not going over my syns or off plan. Or should I just sit here, thinking about food, but avoiding it because I'm not actually hungry!!!???

:confused:

That's the beauty of SW, if you want to eat something, do it :) maybe have some fruit or something x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

yeah i like the alpen bars, but i dont trust myself to buy a box! it sounds silly, but i cant just eat two and save the rest for another day! thats how i ended up at slimming world in the first place - greed!

I'm better to not have the temptation in the house!

I'm off to get my weetabix lol xx

Hi Charlotte

I'm of the opinion (some may differ) that if you're not hungry then don't eat it. I've still got a HEX b left and some syns, but I'm still full from my tea.

I peeled and cut up a couple of juicy windfalls from my apple tree, divided two slices of Aldis Light plastic cheese (rest of today's HXa), and wrapped a bit round each piece of apple, which made a nice creamy contrast to the fruit..... just what I needed for a quick snack!

Missy B, I understand what you're saying. But I feel as though, because I've still got HE left, I'm allowed to have them.

I've got some syns left, but I'd rather eat the HE and free foods (even if I don't honestly need to) because I feel like I'm not totally following the plan if I've got HE left over! Its so silly, and I don't want to need to eat at this time, but I can't help it! ahhhh

Good for you Charlotte, I'm sure it wouldn't make any difference to your weight loss if you had eaten it, I try to get my HEX in each day, but forgot to take my pitta bread in to have with my veg soup today! I know what you mean about sticking to the plan 100% but I also think you need to listen to your body and feed it fuel when it needs it rather than eating because you can, something that I haven't practised in the past, lol

You are right Missy B. I read the whole paul mckenna book telling me that, and I paid attention for a week, then I got my monthly, and just ate the whole week!

Need to dig that book back out!

xxx

I borrowed the CD's once but fell asleep listening to them:8855:

Back