latinainglesa's diary =)

Latina Inglesa

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, I used to use Minimins around the beginning of this year when I was on the CD but when I came off the diet I stopped coming here :(

I have really missed the forum though so came back as I am about to start Xenical alongside a calorie/fat counting diet.

I am trying to change my way of life rather than having a short fix, I have a lot to lose!

I have a long-running vlog on youtube if anyone fancies checking it out, otherwise I'm hoping to update this daily.

I start on the Xenical tomorrow morning, I've been on it once before years ago but didn't use it properly so had awful side effects. I hope that this time as I am watching my fat content I won't have such a bad time of it lol

I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone :D

I thought I would add some more details about me now that my little girl is in bed and I have more time!

I am a Mummy to Sophia who will be 2 on 1st Jan 2010, she is the light of my life :D

I'm very happily married to Adrian and we live in Oxfordshire with our three moggies.

I'm half South American so am bilingual (I speak Spanish) and I'm 33 years old. I work on Sat/Sun from 7am-3pm in an office, just answering phones etc and the rest of the week I'm a SAHM. My career was in Publishing before I had Sophia.

I also do freelance Graphic Design work and am a Designer on a site called VIP Signatures which provides siggies/blinkies etc free of charge. I love it!

Ermmm not sure what else to tell you really, I love make-up and also do make-up tutorials on my YouTube channel (as well as my weight-loss vlog).

:)

Hi Moon Shimmer, thanks :D

I thought I'd come back and update, have been doing really well with eating etc, but not so well with exercise. Have done lots of walking but nothing structured.

I'm really going to try and do a couple of exercise DVD sessions before my next weigh-in on Monday.

Right I'm off to catch up with everyone elses diaries for motivation and inspiration!

I'm at work at the moment and it's sooo quiet I thought I'd come and update my diary.

I get weighed tomorrow and have no idea what to expect to be honest. Usually I can tell if I have lost or not, but not sure.

I still haven't managed any exercise, I'm finding it hard to find a good slot to do it in. I look after my toddler all day Mon-Fri then I work all weekend, evenings are really busy too. I do want to make time for it though, I don't want to keep making excuses.

I haven't been having any side-effects from the Xenical which is fab as last time they were terrible, but then again I wasn't watching my fat content last time.

I will come back to update tomorrow when I have my next weigh-in...nervous!

Back