laughing cow blue cheese

You cant have any for a HEA I'm afraid. However it is a HEB but then only on the green pplan and you get three triangles for your HEB :)

hello

Sorry but not sure what the quantity was for HEA but they were in last months magazine.

Where did you manage to find them though? I have looked in the supermarket and can't find them.
Hope someone else can advise you

The squares were a HEA (and yes you got 5) but I think they have been replaced by the newly launched triangles. They were in the magazine last month and it did say you could have three as a HEB on the green plan and that was all. Otherwise they are two syns each :)

In the back of this months magazine it says you can have 4 of these as a HEX A. It says nothing about being on a certain plan.... Unlike in an earlier magazine (maybe last months) where it just said green days. Maybe they have decided you can have them on all plans!!! I hope so!

The ones in the current magazine are the light ones while last months were the full fat version. Someone on another board phoned SW HQ and was told that yes the light ones are a HEA on all plans but the full fat ones are only a HEB and only on the green plan - very confusing lol

Oh I wasn't aware that they did full fat blue ones. I never seen those anywhere and I thought it was the light ones I read about in last months. Oh well. It doesn't matter, I wouldn't have the full fat ones anyway

Back