Laughing Cow Cheese Triangles - How Many Varieties Are There?

Sally_Cinnamon

doesn't have a witty name
I know this is a dumb question. I'm sorry.

I'll preface it by reminding you that I'm in the USA and everything is wonky here :D

I found Laughing Cow Cheese Triangles in the supermarket yesterday. Yay! But...I could only find either the Original variety or the Light variety (in three different flavours). I looked on their website and it looks like they only make either Original or Light yet the SW plan talks about Extra Light. I'm confused (easily done)!

Can someone give me, possibly, the nutrition information from one of your Extra Light triangles so that I can compare it to my Light triangle? It might just be a marketing difference between the USA and the UK or it might be that I can't have the Light triangles as a HEA/B (or at least, not as many).

Thanks so much :D I really appreciate it :D

Cheese Lover in Kentucky

Yeah, the LC triangles come in original, light and extra light as the girls say. None of these are flavoured though.

They recently introduced a Light Deli range of cheese squares that come in onion and blue cheese flavours. There is also reputedly a goat's cheese one but I don't hink it is on sale here, or least no-one has ever seen it anywhere.

Thanks so much. Must be a USA/UK thing because I can only find Light over here. But at least I know I can have 5 for a HEA. That makes me happy :D

Back