Laughing cow cheese triangles

Joanne W

I have just discovered these (thanks to Beki) and have added them to my syn free pasta sauce - it tastes lovely.

Was just wondering what everyone else used them for?

I boil pasta up and simply add them to the pasta (once drained) and allow to melt into it in the pan on the hob (gotta be careful because it melts fast and burns if left too long).

Makes a lovely gloopy cheesy pastery mess - great if have an A choice left on green and good as a side on red day if you use both cheesy and pasta as HEs

I mainly use it for:

* mashed with cauli and broc and served with some form of meat on a red day

* mixed with garlic salt, dried marjoram, fresh black pepper, a little wholegrain mustard and a dash of worcester then stuffed into a chicken breast then wrap with bacon and bake in the oven

* cauli mush - cook cauliflower until very soft and mush with the cheese. Ultimate comfort food!

I have only used them in Jacket potatoes as yet and I used mix in some chopped onion too, really nice.

But I am going to try them in pasta and I also saw a recipe for quiche which uses them so I would like to try that too.

I spread them on ryvita and then scatter some fresh raspberries on and make believe it's a cheesecake!!!

I'm so disappointed that it doesn't work Jaylou... If it had I was going to spread it on my boyfriend and pretend he was Keanu Reeves.

Ah well, just close your eyes and imagine... the mind is a powerful tool when we need it to be!!

Back