Laughing cow deli cheeses???

I just came on here to see if you can have them as HEA or HEB so have I read it right yes you can 5 bits of HEA? I really hope so am want them for lunch tomorrow

we have the cheese and onion ones, have yet to try them but might make a sauce out of them or use them instead of spread if they are spreadable?

Has anyone got the answer to these being a HE yet?? Im going to use mine as the syns this evening. I know they were advertised in the latest SW magazine, but I cant find my mag at the moment :( Im going to have these this evening and I have already used up my He allowances, so would be keen to know the answer in the future.

I didnt know they'd brought out anything new! I love laughing cow i was so happy when i first saw it on the HEA! x

Has anyone got the answer to these being a HE yet?? Im going to use mine as the syns this evening. I know they were advertised in the latest SW magazine, but I cant find my mag at the moment :( Im going to have these this evening and I have already used up my He allowances, so would be keen to know the answer in the future.

just gone right through the new mag and i cant find them.the only ones i can see is the laughing cow extra light ones not the blue cheese or onion ones:(

I have just eaten 4 blue cheese ones for my lunch & they were lovely. Really like blue cheese. Just wish I had had some port to go with it!

well i had one of the cheese and onion ones with a jacket potato at lunchtime and synned it. 1.5 per square according to syns online, which i thought was very reasonable. i would recommend them to anyone wanting an alternative to cheese triangles or babybels. even better if they are a HEXA

Okay folks, it's been confirmed. You can have the new deli cheeses as a HE and it is ...... drum roll...... 5!!!! All flavours too!

Wow! Thanks for that Hun....I enjoyed the blue cheese ones...its a subtle blue cheese flavour if anyone is wondering...nothing too in your face.

Ooooh I haven't seen these, but I'm certainly liking the sound of them! So we can have them as a HA on any day??

Thanks for getting it confirmed Circes.

x

hmm I am confused (or maybe just over cautious) - the slimming world website doesn't list them on their list of latest hexa's. They do have the light ones they and you can have 5 triangles.

If the syn value of the normal light triangles are 1 and the deli ones 1.5 does that mean that a hexa of the deli ones would be 3?? Or can't I do that??

Would love these to be a Hexa......

Hi ,just had these- had some blue cheese ones and some onion ones... still looking for the goats cheese variety- could only find them in our large tescos though.. probably have to wait till the other stores get them in.
I had a look in SW site and they are definately 1.5 syns on all. Then had a look on the hex A bit and they are not listed, so I will count as syns until my consultant comes back with anything different next week

If you read back a few messages you'll see that I phoned SW and they have said you can have 5 of any flavour as a HE :)

oops sorry

Back