Laughing cow light blue cheese...

camz

Gold Member
Well these are lovely, just had two with some grapes for supper - but you can have a whopping 5 triangles as a HEX A on EE. They are a bit sickly even for a cheese lover like me.

So my Q is if I have had 2 of these and a little milk in my tea can I count this as my HEX A? Xxx

Yes you can split your healthy extras but you then need to ignore the extra symbols they give alongside the items on the list in the book like speed, superspeed and calcium x

In Doncaster, I've looked in a couple of different Morrisons, Asda and tesco's. Looking online tesco's have them on offer so I've text my boyfriend to double check the tesco near his work again today or tomorrow... but I'm not holding my breath

donna88 said:
In Doncaster, I've looked in a couple of different Morrisons, Asda and tesco's. Looking online tesco's have them on offer so I've text my boyfriend to double check the tesco near his work again today or tomorrow... but I'm not holding my breath

What a shame, I've used some with mushrooms this week and made some lovely SW mini quiches which are 0.5syns each!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What a shame, I've used some with mushrooms this week and made some lovely SW mini quiches which are 0.5syns each!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooo that sounds lovely, I'll remember that for if I ever do manage to get hold of some (which surely I will eventually one day lol)

Aghhhh-I'm so excited, my amazing boyfriend just came in with a tesco bag and he bought me two packs!!!! GET IN!!! I also know that we can get them from that tesco now as well :)

Back