Laughing Cow Light Triangles

MommyNOriana

I'm kind of confused about these. It says on my paperwork that 5 of these is a HEXB on green. But because it's cheese can't I also count it as a HEXA? I'm a little unsure of this as I joined online and all I have are those little sheets they gave me to download. Helpful but not all encompassing! Clarification is appreciated. :)

Just checked my book and yes, you can have 5 laughing cow light as a HEXa. HTH.

On a green day you can have 10 if you want (5 a and 5 b) - I assume it's because a's give you the calcium you need and b's are for protein both of which are in cheese.

Thanks! I've kind of been using them as hexa's but I figured I better check to be sure!! Thanks everybody!

You could actually have 20 on a green day, if you're that way inclined. lol Green days you can have one or two HEas and two Bs, sooo, up to 20 Laughing Cow Light Triangles - ORrrr, 24 LC extra LTs :)

mojomcl said:
You could actually have 20 on a green day, if you're that way inclined. lol Green days you can have one or two HEas and two Bs, sooo, up to 20 Laughing Cow Light Triangles - ORrrr, 24 LC extra LTs :)

Eek now that would be laughing cow overdose lol

I struggle to have all 6 lcexl as a HE, I certainly couldn't do 24 - but it's reassuring to know, if ever I feel the urge! lol

Oh man! We can't get lcexl here. Just the regular lights. U brits have all the fun! I struggle to get all 5 in as it is!

Making me feel stuffed just thinking about all that cheese, ha ha

Back